Hunting accuracy for shooter confidence is the cornerstone of Easton 6.5 arrows. The 6.5 uses proprietary Acu-Carbon Uniform Spine process. Acu-Carbon is a continuous-fed, single-die manufacturing method that results in the most reliable tolerances and eliminates the need for the spine-alignment and weight sorting. Easton’s Acu-Carbon production line produces the most consistent spine and weight from dozen to dozen and lot to lot-year in and year out. This benefits the bowhunter with truer flight and pinpoint accuracy in the field.
Easton, the top name in archery since 1922, has announced the new 6.5 hunting arrow line available now for immediate delivery. The Easton 6.5MM arrows are USA-made shafts that offer the highest level of accuracy available to bowhunters today all at price points to fit virtually any budget.
The 6.5 will also include Microlite Nocks, which are designed to move the throat of the nock closer to the back of the arrow shaft. This makes the release more forgiving and further optimizes accuracy of the shot. Microlite nocks are 38% lighter to increase arrow velocity and add front-of-center weight forwarding to improve arrow flight.
- Bowhunter model comes with CB Inserts (21 grains)
- Microlite Nocks-shortens the critical distance between the shaft and bowstring for improved alignment and reduced weight.
- Acu-Carbon Uniform Spine USA Manufacturing Process for the highest level of accuracy.
- Bully Vane Fletching-stiffer material for superior control and quiet arrow flight.
- Straightness ±.006″
- Spine sizes: 300, 340, 400, 500
- Sold in pack of 6