Something different this year!
Yep, that’s right. This year, we’ll have prizes at the end of the tournament series.
How does it work?
This series, participation and placement will earn you raffle entries. At the end of the tournament series, we will be raffling off a variety of prizes. The more you participate, the more raffle tickets you earn, and the greater your chance of winning will be.
How much does it cost, and when will they be?
Each League Night event will cost $10. Prepayment for leagues will be $100 for 10 entries, but affords you additional, automatic raffle registrations (see below). JOAD team members will be able to enter for 50% off.
Tournament leagues will be held on the following Tuesday nights from 6:45 until roughly 8:30:
- October 10
- October 17
- October 24
- October 31
- November 7
- November 14
- November 28
- December 5
- December 12
- December 19 (Final Drawing!)
Leagues will continue on Tuesdays through April, and we’ll have more details about our prizes as January approaches.
How do I earn raffle entries?
There are several ways to earn raffle entries.
- Pre-purchase of 10 league entries: 12 tickets.
- Drop-in league purchase: 1 ticket.
- 1st place in your division / group: 1 ticket.
- Random drawing for each league: 1 ticket.
- 1-arrow shoot off each night: 1 ticket.
Some special events may have additional games and raffle entry prizes.
As you can see, there will be plenty of opportunities to earn raffle entries.
What can we win?
So far, we have the following.
- $400 toward archery equipment or training at High Altitude Archery
- 1-year membership to the open range
- 1 free private lesson for 2 at High Altitude Archery
- Youth-sized Hoyt recurve bow -or- Genesis compound (winner’s choice)
- $20 gift certificate at The Roost Longmont
- $5 gift card at Dunkin’ Donuts
Stay tuned! We’ll keep this list up to date with prizes as we find more sponsors.
The Fine Print
Sure, some conditions apply. Employees and their families are ineligible to win. You or an agent must be present at the raffle drawing date to win. Your prize will be for only the stated certificate item. There will be no substitutes. Prizes are not transferrable. Prize winners agree to allow their likeness and name published. League prepayments are good only for the current league series (Fall/Winter 2017/2018). Unused prepaid league entries will be forfeit.