Over the last several weeks, we’ve seen an influx of new students that has begun to exceed our capacity to teach them. In addition we are looking to add additional summer archery programs.
In response, we are looking to hire a new instructor.
High Altitude Archery is seeking an archery instructor to foster growth of archers, promote archery as a sport and activity, and to facilitate growth of the archery program at High Altitude. The successful candidate will be required to work with all levels of athletes at all levels of skill and age categories. Strong communication skills are mandatory.
- Assist with program development and coordination.
- Assist in overseeing the Junior Olympic Archery Development Program and other community-based archery programs.
- Assist in conducting community-based archery programs, including college teams, leagues, tournaments and events.
- Assist, or conduct, archery instructor training courses.
- Assist with record keeping for facility archery programs.
- Assist in promotional efforts to increase programs and participation.
- Manage and inventory the facilityʼs archery program equipment.
- Travel, as needed, to coaching seminars and other functions related to the job.
Skill & Knowledge Requirements
- A strong archery background.
- USA Archery Level 2 Instructor Certification, or ability to obtain.
- Have a personality suitable in dealing with children and adults in a public environment on a daily basis.
- Willing to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends when necessary.
- Have the physical ability to assist in moving targets on and off the ranges as needed.
- Be able to work in an English-speaking environment.
- Have a valid driverʼs license.
- Demonstrate commitment, drive and initiative to achieve facility and program outcomes and requirements.
- Self motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Prepared to travel interstate and work out of hours on a needs basis.
- Ability to work autonomously and display personal responsibility for transparent decision making.
Please email resume: email@example.com