Triple Crown Event 3 of 3
Join us for just a bit of fun in a lighthearted tournament setting. Choose your division, and join us at your chosen time from 4/2 through 4/3 – just call to ensure there’s space!
The second tournament is a Lancaster-style single or 3-spot target.
Tournament is as follows, generally following NFAA division rules.
- Lancaster single or 3-spot vertical target
- 300 Round (3 arrows x 10 ends + bonus point for X)
- Compounds are either Bowhunter or Open
- Bowhunters may not have magnification lens
- Stabilizer length limited to 12″ for Bowhunter
Available shooting times will be:
Friday @ 6:30
Saturday @ 1:00
Saturday @ 3:00
Please select one shooting time during registration to help us plan – we can change it later if your plans change.
Bookings are closed for this event.