COVID-19 Range Safety Policies
We are aware that there is fear about the COVID-19 virus and disease. We also are aware that people want a safe sporting activity that can be done while adhering to applicable social distancing guidelines.
With this in mind, High Altitude Archery has developed the following range operations procedures to satisfy safety requirements, and our customer’s peace of mind.
These policies will be updated periodically as conditions warrant.
- All visitors must wear face masks. Shooters may take down masks only when actively shooting, and must wear masks while retrieving arrows, or walking about the range.
- High Altitude Archery will provide ample hand sanitizer and/or soap for customer use.
- Rental bows and arrows will be sanitized prior to being returned to rotation in the rental area.
- Commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned at an increased rate, or upon customer request.
- Payment terminal and cash-wrap area will be cleaned after every customer interaction.
- Restrooms will be thoroughly cleaned multiple times per day, including commonly touched surfaces such as light switches and handles.
- At most two people in the retail area at any one time.
- There will be 3 empty lanes between shooters. Shooters may only shoot in lanes marked with a blue X.
- This effectively limits the available space to 19 shooters.
- Groups of 3 or more will be given a classroom area. Groups are asked to call ahead to ensure space is available.
- If the range is full, shooters are asked to limit their time to 1 hour.
- Observers (parents, grandparents, siblings and others) will be asked to adhere to social distancing guidelines.