COVID-19 Range Safety Policies
We are aware that there is fear about the COVID-19 virus and disease. We also are aware that people want a safe sporting activity that can be done while adhering to applicable health and safety guidelines.
With this in mind, High Altitude Archery has developed the following range operations procedures to satisfy safety requirements, and our customer’s peace of mind.
These policies will be updated periodically as conditions warrant.
Last Updated: July 16, 2021
- Our staff is fully vaccinated. We will often wear masks anyway, especially when working with younger or unvaccinated clients, or if you prefer us to.
- In accordance with Boulder County guidelines, face masks are not required for those who are fully vaccinated, and recommended for those who are not.
- High Altitude Archery will provide ample hand sanitizer and/or soap for customer use.
- Rental bows and arrows will be sanitized prior to being returned to rotation in the rental area.
- Commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned at an increased rate, or upon customer request.
- Restrooms will be thoroughly cleaned multiple times per day, including commonly touched surfaces such as light switches and handles.
- If the range is full, shooters are asked to limit their time to 1 hour.
- Observers (parents, grandparents, siblings and others) will be asked to adhere to current recommended social distancing guidelines.